Friday, November 27, 2009

Day Twentyseven - LOOK a picture :P




They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well in this case it's worth 50,000 words. I have done it :) I've written 50,000 words in 27 days. To say I'm happy right now would be an understatement. My story however isn't finished just yet, so I'll continue to work on it over the next three days. But I made 50K I'm like feeling a real sense of accomplishment right now. This is all me, all of it came out of my head, my imagination... I'm like wow!

So with that HUGE news - I'm off out to have dinner with a friend, and generally allow the fact that I just wrote 50,000 words in 27 days to sink in.

Thank you all for your comments and support over the past month, I really do appreciate it, and some of you mean the world to me regarding the support you've shown me. If I could hug you all right now I totally would ;)

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

Congrats on making the 50,000. You've done well, and you should be proud of your accomplishment. You must've had a pretty big day yesterday to reach the end.

Congrats again.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

You should be SOoo proud to have conquered such an enormous hurdle *applause*.

I hope you had a celebratory drink or two - or at least a fun night out :)

Well done!