Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day Seventeen - I have nothing :(

Nothing to report today I'm sorry. I've written nothing for NanoWriMo today. I'm not 100% sure just why right now, I'm in a bit of a dark place I think, and I'm balancing on the edge of this sadness that I'm feeling right now engulfing me. I can't even explain why I feel this way. Depression is a fucker.

I spent today in my room (It has air-con) I read, watched TV (Dr Who) and slept. I got up to let the dog out to pee several time, and that was pretty much it.

I was suppose to go and collect my laptop this evening, but the mother of all storms was approaching, when I called my friend who currently has my laptop to ask if it was raining where he was, he said it's 'fucking hailing!' Hail and cars don't mix so well. So I'll head over to his place early tomorrow morning and pick it up.

A friend called me today to ask me if I've like to go to the midnight screening of New Moon. I think my laughter offended her some what! I asked her if she had tickets, her answer was 'no not yet' to my response I don't like your chances then as I'm sure it's sold out. I suggested she call the cinema and ask, she did then called me back to say it was sold out solid for the next 14 day! We're getting together for dinner anyway, so it will be nice to catch up with her, as I've not seen her in ages. I'm not a fan of new moon enough to part with my money to sit in a cinema of screaming teenage girls. I explained this to her on her return call to me, as an apology for literally laughing down the phone at her! She agreed that it probably wasn't a good thing to go opening night (Or in this case the first fortnight!) But I told her I'd see about going with her when all the hype cleared out.

So with nothing to report on my word count today, and being an overall bag of fucking misery... I'll head back to the comfort of my air-conditioned room. Watch some DVD's and call it a night.

I'll be right tomorrow.... I'll have time to bitch slap my self out of this hole and get back on track....

Until then, thanks for sticking with me.

That's all I've got.

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

I know the feeling. I don't know where it comes from either. It's just there. And it sucks.

I hope you feel better tomorrow Sal. And if you don't I'll be forced to dress up like a spaceship and do the chicken dance. That should cheer you up.