Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day Eleven - I'm off and racing!

4,696 word for today – Yes blog readers that’s Four Thousand, Six Hundred and Ninety Six words! How RAD is that! Woohoo therefore would be an understatement.

With that mammoth effort today, this blog is going to be super short. Today as you can see was very productive, after getting ZERO done yesterday. (I’m thinking over 4,500 words kinda makes up for that!) I’m off and racing once again.

Tomorrow is ‘Astro on the BIG TV’ I’ll let you know what I thought of it, and how the day in general went in tomorrows blog. But for now – here’s a snippet from today:

‘How long can you hold your breath underwater Heath?’
Heath thought that was quite an odd question after what he’d just unloaded onto Zoey.
‘Err about 2 minutes I think, why?’
Zoey smiled. ‘Nothing I’m just teasing you, you just unloaded all that info on me, in one breath! That’s quite impressive!’



That’s all I’ve got.

** The little word ticker thing isn't refreshing atm - The total word count so far is now sitting on 20,004

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

What, couldn't make 5000?

No really that is a huge effort today. Well done. It's incredibly rad indeed.

Sounds like you could have paused to take a breath yourself.

CATE said...

Obviously my pompoms and cheering worked, GO YOU!! Well done :)