I got a lot of writing done today, however it encroached on my word count. I edited it. I know we’re just suppose to ‘write’ but when I re-read over the previous days work to re gather a feel for it. I can’t help but edit. I did manage to write 1,270 words today, and I’m currently ‘writing’ atm. So the count will increase, before the days out.
In other news a fellow blogger named Wendy (Quillfeather) has shown the love and given me an award How Rad is that! It’s called The Honest Scrap Blogger Award’. I’m really chuffed as it’s my first award *ever* So thank-you Wendy :)
Here are the rules of the award:
1. 'The Honest Scrap Blogger Award' must be shared.
2. The recipient has to tell 10 (true) things about themselves that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along the award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
So here are ten things I’m quietly confident you don’t know about me.
1) I’m allergic to corn (That includes Maize!)
2) I’ve a fear of the dark – I don’t like it when I can’t see!
3) I can’t go a day without a cup of tea (White with one)
4) People who can’t use an indicator on their car shit me.
5) My favourite fruit are strawberries.
6) I broke my hand when I was thirteen, from fighting, not from an ‘accident’
7) I’m in super like with a girl on the other side of the world. But she’s not gay
8) All rapists and paedophiles should be castrated.
9) I adore black and white photography.
10) I’m too afraid to put my work forward to ever get published.
As I have only 12 people who follow me. With Wendy giving me the award (See above or in my sidebar for linkage to her blog) That leaves eleven. So I’m going all out and offering my loyal readers this award.
To you cool, hip and happening bloggers in this list who have more then twelve followers, your task to narrow down ten, maybe difficult. I however have taken the easy I mean generous way out, as I think if you’re following me, you’re either a) A stalker or b) Super cool! I’ll go with the latter :P
The following blogs are cool, because they follow me. Therefore they have been passed on this award. Go check them out and tell them ‘Just Sal’ sent you :P
This list is in no order - because they are all equally cool :P
I'll attempt to update the wordcount later if I remember. In the mean time I've tried to install a little 'ticker' with the official word count from NanoWriMo site. (it's suppose to update itself - we'll wait and see!) It's currently sitting on just over 10,000 words atm. However today's limit should be 11,000+ so I need to put my head down, and my arse up and start typing.
That's all I've got.