Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day Twenty Eight - Wasted Organ

It's hot here today - like hot and humid with hot westerly winds. I'm confident you understand that it's hot!

So today I did nothing. Not a thing. I've spent the entire day in my room doing sweet FA watching TV, playing video games and basically enjoying my own company. It's nice to have a day where you have to do nothing but entertain yourself!

I'm off to cook some sausages for dinner, as I'm in a sausage place after buying some while I was out yesterday. So with a very short update in the world of Just Sal. I will leave you some stuff I found today that I wrote some time ago - clearly I wasn't a happy camper when I wrote this one. I do know which Ex it's about though!

Your eyes are emotionless.
You have no soul.
This is why it's so easy for you.
To just take out my heart.
Like a doctor would an appendix.
Discard it like the wasted organ that you deem it to be.


That's all I've got

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

I've had a weekend of enjoying my own company. I do it every few weeks, it's great. A lot of time this weekend on Assasins Creed 2 (way better than the first)

It does sound like you weren't having a good day when you wrote that piece. Maybe it wasn't about an ex. Maybe it was about a dentist.