Sunday, April 5, 2009

Post #5 Daylight Saving

Daylight saving officially ended in Australia today. It was a win win situation. I got an extra hour of sleep, without loosing any time. :)

Been a usual Sunday. Went and got the papers, bread, milk etc. Came home read papers, drank tea and ate doughnuts (I bought them at the bakery!)

I've managed to get through the majority of the readings I needed to to catch up with for Uni. I've also ploughed through Mrs Dalloway up to page 100 - but don't ask me to tell you what the 'in-depth' meaning behind the book is as I 'skimmed' most of it.

I'm cooking a lamb curry for dinner, the smell has filled the entire house, which is great as it smells really good.

Heading out to walk my dog, before it rains again. I don't want to get soaked like I did the other day. Dog didn't seem to care he was wet, just loved being out as always. I thought of some stuff before to write in today's entry whilst I was chopping up onions for my curry - however I didn't write them down, and now can't remember what they were. I'll try again for tomorrows post.

This is quite possibly the most boring entry to date. Sorry :( I have 25 days left to lift my game!

That's all I've got :)

No comments: