Friday, April 10, 2009

Post # 10 Fishy Fishy

I picked a song to write a story about. I chose AFI prelude. But the little story I wrote is short and shit! I'm not going to post it up here for everyone's consumption.

I've written more of this essay on Shakespeare though which I'm happy about. However I think I've just waffled on with crap! It's looking more like a 'book review' than an answer to the question being asked.

It's good Friday... It's fish day for those religious people out there who don't eat meat on good Friday. What I want to know is, those people who abide by the no meat rule who are allergic to seafood do they just simply have to salad or pasta it up for the day? I mean what else is there if you can't eat meat, and you can't eat seafood. The words 'I'll just have a salad' seem to be radiating out of my ears right now.

My confidence is low at the moment. I'm having one of those 'what the fuck am I doing with my life?' days. Maybe it's the relatives who are here atm who are bringing me down. I mean how many times can you explain you're a 'writing' student before they understand the concept?

Roll on Monday, when house guests that have similarities to fish (After three days they start to stink!) leave and the quite, non threatening environment is returned to my house. I might move next year, so the relative I can't stand don't come and visit.

That's all I've got.

No comments: