Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post # 15 Colour Change

Change is as good as a holiday *Cliché number one* so they say. I'd still like a holiday though. I've gone from the deep depressive black layout for this blog to this new colour template. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, if it's not grown on me by BEDA post #20 I'll change it again.

I'm on here writing this when I should be doing readings for Uni. I am the queen of procrastination, and I'll only have myself to blame when I fall behind, or fail this semester. My heart just dosen't seem to be in it this time round :( Last year was tough, but I really enjoyed it. This year, it just seems, like a chore somehow. Though don't get me wrong - it sure beats the hell out of working 9-5 (With the exception of the money thing!) But money can't buy you happiness *Cliché number two*

It's just gone 12pm here - so I'll get this posted, wander off and see what I can find to eat for lunch, then get into this reading. Properly Which means I'll have to turn my computer off, as it's like a distraction magnet right now. I just spent half an hour checking out all the places I've lived in, in Brisbane on google maps! Talk about time wasting, it was interesting though :)

That's all I've got.

No comments: