Saturday, January 16, 2010

The audacity of some people

**Please note** The following is aimed at ONE person in particular. NOT my readers. I need to vent and this is the best place for me. If you're offended by the work fuck. Probably best to skip this entry!



As I sit here and write this I kinda hope you are reading this, as I’ll get the opportunity to tell you to FUCK OFF and LEAVE ME ALONE!

The audacity of some people kinda leaves me speechless sometimes. What exactly were you thinking when you turned up at my mum’s house today? Did you think she’d greet you with open arms, hug you like a long lost daughter, and invite you in for morning fucking tea!

If you’re reading this you know the answer – the response you got from her. I laughed with pure joy when she phoned me to tell me she told you to fuck off on my behalf! In fact I’m still laughing now as I think of it and write this entry.

For those who follow me, I’ll give you a history of Sal 101 so you know what this post is about.


A LONG time ago I meet this girl; we had a relationship it was quite serious we lived together for about two years. However somewhere in that relationship, the girl whom I loved decided to fuck around on me behind my back, except she was FUCKING shithouse at hiding it, and the bloke she was fucking was a tool.

As an ‘older wiser’ Sal (Third person there!) I can look back at the entire fuckup and realise they deserved one another. Especially as he gave her herpes! (Nice guy ain’t he!) I eventually packed the piece of my heart up and moved out. But she still had her claws in me, she knew I was in love with her, knew how to push my buttons. So the roller coaster ride began once again with myself and her. See she didn’t want me, but she didn’t want anyone else to have me either. So when I moved on to new relationships she’d ‘appear’ out of the blue (Code for STALKER!) in the end it all turned very ugly! To the point that I packed up and moved from Brisbane to get away from her.

FIVE years later she decided to ‘drop’ in on my parents to see if she can get in contact with me!

What YOU (You know who you are) don’t realise is that my mum had to sit by and watch you suck the life out of me, to watch as you ripped out my heart and stomped on it in front of me shattering it into a million pieces. The thing about my mum is she never forgets EVER. Ex’s of my brother who fucked him over. Black listed. Ex’s of mine who have fucked me over Black listed.

YOU are on the top of the blacklisted list! Or did you not realise that! So for you to turn up on my mum’s doorstep today after all this time, and act like we’d only seen one another last week was a very brave and fucking stupid move. If my mum was a fighter, she’d had punched you fare in the face, instead she just yelled at you through the security door, and told you to fuck off and never come back!

Did you really think my mum would give you my address? My phone number? What the fuck are you on! Because whatever it is it has to be strong to make you that fucked up in the head.

So if I know you as well as I ‘used’ to know. I know you’re reading this now. So take my mum’s advice (I swear by it) and FUCK OFF and LEAVE ME ALONE. I’m Herpies free and I’m keeping it that way! I do after all know where your snatch has been, and I ain’t touching it EVER again!

On another note :P *lol* Today was good. I got more editing done, I played Tomb Raider badly. I skyped with my nephews and brother. I spoke to my mum on the phone after ‘she’ turned up! And I generally just had a chill out day.

Thanks for letting me have a vent about one of my ex’s I feel much better now!

That’s all I’ve got.

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

I hear Facebook makes this whole stalking thing so much easier. Guess when you weren't found there she used plan B, and that didn't work either.

There are some things that can't be forgiven, and I think betraying a trust like that is one of them.

Well done on the editing today. I know if I had a shiny new Tomb Raider game anything else that needed doing would fall to the bottom of the list until I wasn't playing it so badly.