Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oooo look what I found

I want to buy this shirt!



I just randomly found this site and I found this one and a few others highly amusing. I want to wear it to any one of the three writing classes I have this semester. I'll defiantly wear it to Moya's class after she confused the hell out of me in 1st semester about how my prose was confused with nouns, adverbs, adjectives and some other confusing words. I think I depressed her when I told her that I don't know the difference between adjectives, nouns or adverbs! They are just words to me that flow out of my mind into my fingers and onto the keyboard. I never stop to think ohh does this pronoun complement this adjective!?! Because I don't have a clue what they are!

I can still see her face. One of shock and disbelief. What can I say - it's all just words to me.

That's all I've got :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Omgoodness that made me smile :)
Thanks for sharing!

I have a problem with grammar... and it's nice to know that other people are not perfect in language stuff either.. It's basically nice to know I'm not alone or anything