I'm back at Uni *Shhh don't tell the lecturer I'm blogging through their *cough* Lecture*
I used to sit near people who bought a laptop to Uni and think, WTF do you need that here for? Now that I have one and can access the free internet from this lecture theater. I can see why now :)
Just to keep you all up to-date. (In no particular order, it's just how the info came out of my head!)
1) This lecture is about religion and the state - it's a snore already and I'm thinking why did I take this class? Oh yeah I remember there was FUCK ALL ELSE being offered this semester! *Grumbles to self*
2) I've been out-bid on eBay (probably a good thing as its money I don't really have)
3) I had 24 e-mails waiting for me this morning, 12 of which was spam!!
4) Scoman is officially 'out of the blogisphere' breaking the 'rules' regarding his blog! *Naughty Sco!*
5) I'm about to post this update and head home.
6) I'm off out to dinner tonight with some friends, should be good.
7) I've got a review of the latest season of Doctor Who to post. Although I'll hold off on uploading it until it 'officially' airs in Australia as I fucking hate spoilers!!
8) Hello to follower # 25 :)
That's all I've got.