Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's raining....

I love the rain, there's nothing nicer than curling up in bed and reading a book or having a nap and listening to the rain fall down.

What I'm not a fan of, is having to go out in the aforementioned rain, when it's winter and freezing cold. The plus side. I lit the fire this morning, and so when I returned from being out in the sleet and snow *cough* HUGE exaggeration there! The lounge was toasty and warm, my dog has positioned himself in front of the fire complete with blanket he'd dragged in from outside!

I've spent the day enjoying the rain pissing down outside, the fire keeping me warm, and the latest book from David Moody called Dog Blood which arrived the other day.

Any low points? No
Any high point? Not really
Anything that made me laugh out loud? A phone call from my mum telling me how she ripped my dad a new asshole over being a cranky old shit! *lol* Still laughing over that as I write this. Go Mum :)

What has your day consisted of today?

That's all I've got.

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

My day consisted of work. It was boring.

I like walking in the rain. Gives me a chance to show of my awesome umbrellas.

But reading or napping in the rain is also #rad.