Sunday, July 4, 2010

Darkness is encroaching

I'd planned to write a light hearted, witty blog this evening. However, the darkness is encroaching on me once again. From time to time it likes to grab hold and wrap itself around me like a wet blanket on a cold and windy day.

In the past I've just soldiered on, did my best to fight the grey clouds from around me. But today there's something not quite right. There's a piece of me missing, and I'm no sure which part.

The deeper I search for the missing piece, the more confused and lost I feel. Maybe I should just let the darkness in and hope like hell it just passes through, leaving me slightly unscathed. My only fear with just letting it in is that this darkness is different, and it might just consume me. :(

That's all I've got.

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

Sometimes the harder you fight the darkness the lower you sink and the worse you feel.

If you accept it and let it wash over you, then it'll pass.

Plus a good night's sleep doesn't hurt.