Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ymail

Hello readers,

Check this lovely message out:

There was a problem accessing your account. Please try again in a moment.
Error #1


I've had this error for a week. Do you know how HARD it is to find the bloody link to allow you to get in touch with Ymail - Let me tell you.

Every bloody link wants you to sign into your e-mail account to contact the 'friendly yahoo team' HOW can I when I can't get into my fucking e-mail!!!

So I finally managed by pure luck (I.e don't ask me to do it again, cause I can't remember what I clicked) to get a feedback form up so I can send them a WTF??? E-mail along with a 'you should really make this link more VISIBLE so it doesn't take 20 mins to FIND IT!!!'

Will I hear back? Sure I will eventually. Lets put bets on, that they send their response to the e-mail account I CAN'T get into.....

Place your bets loyal readers - place your bets.

That's all I've got :)

1 comment:

ScoMan said...

I hope you have as much fun with ymail as I had with Google.

I also hope they fix your problem soon. It's hard being locked out of your email account.