Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sh Sh Sh Shaving

It’s that time of year followers when you get out the clippers and shave you hair off for charity! Otherwise known as (booming voice) The Worlds Greatest Shave!! While I know some people are really attached to their hair. *lol* literally!! Once you’ve had a family member go through cancer treatment, you realise it’s only hair and it will grow back. So I’m shaving my hair off to raise money for The Leukaemia Foundation.

What an awesome thing you’re doing Sal, how can I help you? I can hear you asking… Well wonder no more – simply click on the link below. (Or click that big blue image there on the right of your screen!)

CLICKY CLICK TO DONATE

You’ll be transported to my sponsor page, where you can part with you cash for a very worthy cause. I’ll post photos of my head once I’ve shaved it. (Current hair is in a pic below) At this stage I doubt VERY much I’ll have to go pink, as I’m flat out making $500.00 Which is my goal. So if you’ve got some spare coin and a credit card, please sponsor me – anything over $2.00 is tax deductible.

Re Uni:

I’ve thrown some thoughts down on paper re my genre piece. So I’ll type some of that up and post it tomorrow, I’m off now to read about “Popular fictions: the logistics and practices of a literary field.” by Ken Gelder.

That’s all I’ve got.


This is my hair by the way :)

3 comments:

ScoMan said...

Best of luck with both your good cause and your Uni thing.

Kimberly said...

I think you're awesome for doing this. My life long best friend's little boy has lukiema (sp) has for oh four years now. It's been a terrible struggle and I wish I could be there more often to lend a hand, but I'm two states awaya so it makes it kinda hard. But I do donate every time I see one of those dealy's locally.

I wish I had a credit card, I'd donate for the cause!

GOOD LUCK!

Kimberly said...

PS - hair but no face... I'm curious as all get up what you look like.