Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have a safe and Happy Christmas

I'm writing this as I'm literally heading out the door to my parents. I'm staying there tonight so I can be up and on the road at 6am for the 10hr drive to my brothers place. I'm looking forward to seeing my nephews and my brother and his wife. That is if I manage to survive the drive in the same car as my Father! It will literally be 'watch this space' should I never write another blog entry you know I didn't make it!!!

So this is a short and sweet blog. I just want to say thanks to my followers those who've been with me a while and those who are new - I enjoy your comments and knowing that you read what I'm writing is lovely.

So I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - if you don't do Christmas then enjoy the cheap sales on the 26th!

Take care and stay safe. I'll blog again in 2010 so until then....

That's all I've got :)

P.S This is written on the fly - so I'll apologise in advance for any typos :)

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

Same to you Sal. I look forward to hearing from you in the new year, and I know you'll have an awesome time with your nephews (because I know how much I'm looking forward to seeing the niece for Christmas. The kids make it special)

Suzette Saxton said...

Thank you, I wish you the same. :)