There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 19, 2010

I've killed it ;( -- No no I've saved it!

So I've totally fucked my blog :( Seems the template 'wasn't happy jan'

I'm attempting to fix it, but it's not looking good :(

**Update** Thanks fuck I've managed to fix it - would appear I uploaded a template that wasn't 'blogger' compatible. Have now changed it and this template is called. I can't actually remember right now - Something green :P Insightful I know.

Handed in my first assignment of this year today. Hopefully I've answered the question correctly.

That's all I've got

4 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

I quite like the new theme.

However my advice: migrate to Wordpress. Blogger SUCKS!

Melissa said...

Hahaha, if I had 5 bucks for every time I almost crashed my blog into oblivion I would be a wealthy women.

Congrats on the save. Love the green!

Wendy aka Quillfeather. said...

You blog is much the same colour as Shrek, is it not? Or was it Kermit the Frog....!

A nice change, nevertheless :)

PS. Word verification, I shit you not is SUCKY! haha....

ScoMan said...

Glad you seem to have worked this out. But I did give you what seems to be about a week to do that.

Hope the assignment goes well.