Friday, April 6, 2012

BEDA 2012 Post 6

Happy stake a man to a cross day! I'm sure that's politically incorrect!

I'll try again..... Happy 'Eat fish day' :) Meh (feed my fish while you're here please!)

What did I do with my public holiday i hear you ask..... I can hear you!

  • I watched the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory and laughed out loud a lot
  • I read a book of my choice which had NOTHING to do with Uni
  • I played the demo for 'I am Alive' on PS3 and have decided to back up my PS3 - buy some credit and purchase the game - Yep it's THAT good!

Other than that.... I cooked salmon spaghetti for dinner, ate chocolate and spent time with my dog.... He took up 1/3 of the bed whilst I played play station and snored!!!!

My plug a site for today is Wendy Morrell. She's a writer from New Zealand and another IF friend... I have a lot of those they are less maintenance :P

Anyway check out Wendy's blog by clicking HERE

That's all I've got.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug, Sal!

Non maintenance friends are good friends :)