Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BEDA 2012 Post 03

I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applied for a Library job... and I managed an interview - it's not until the end of the month (Easter and Anzac day makes April a busy (read lots of public holiday's month) BUT I got an interview.... so I am so happy right now.

Currently finishing off an essay on why we still need to teach cataloguing in the 21st century. It's due tomorrow. I'm happy with what I've got thus far - will sleep on it and then finish and submit it tomorrow.

I didn't get a plug in for a fellow blogger yesterday as I ended up doing a quick blog post from my ipod in bed via Safari as the 'blog app' I d/loaded didn't work...


Anyway today's plug is a lovely man called Todd. He's just lovely. You can see this for yourself by clicking on the link to his site HERE

Day three = awesome happy Sal.  Bring on day four.

That's all I've got.

1 comment:

t-dub said...

well YAY!!! 3 consecutive days of blogging and you mentioned me in it?!! how very cool! :) keep up the good work AND good luck with that interview!!! :) #Huggz!