Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Caution brick wall ahead

I've not only hit the brick wall - its landed me on my unmotivated arse! I just can't get my head into study right now which isn't a good thing as I've got a shit load of stuff to write / hand in / research / insert long list here!

I guess once some of the more 'crap' assignments are out of the way. I might be able to either break through the brick wall, or go over the top of it.

I've *almost* finished Jane Eyre *Thankfully* When you read a book you have no real interest in, it just seems to drag on and on and on! It removes the enjoyment out of reading! I hope the next book we have to read Mrs Dalloway is better than the 401 pages of Jane Eyre, which I hardly remember anything of. I'm off to finish those two remaining chapters!

That's all I've got.

No comments: