Friday, May 1, 2009

It's MAY

I'm still in the entry a day mode.

I went to the cinema last night and seen Monsters V's Aliens. I really enjoyed it :) I went to the last session running at night, so it was basically me and about four other people in the cinema.

I've nothing to really write about today - I've calmed down from the asshole tutor from hell - decided they aren't worth my time nor my effort.

Got stuck into my second creative piece for Writing from the edge today. I'm not 100% sure where I'm heading with it just yet, but it's a work in progress so there's time to sort it out.

Sorted out what I'm going to get Lucy for her birthday this week. Just need to order it online and get it sent to her address now and all should be sweet!

I'm off to find something to eat for dinner.

That's all I've got.

No comments: