Friday, September 7, 2012

Rwaaarrrrrr

Rrrwwwaaararrarrrrr  *sound of my frustration* Why is it, that the most amazing ideas come to us when we're not in a position to write / record them down?

I've had a few 'moments' over the past week where I thought 'Sal.... (yes third person references - break out the head doctors!) this would make a great entry on your blog.....

Now it's time to write and I can't remember ANY of the things I wanted to write about.

So I'll just write this one, telling you all about the uber amazing ideas I had... and you'll have to trust me that I had them, and eventually they will come back to me when I have a piece of paper or a device to record my ideas into audio form, to be played back at a later date......

and I've forgotten my train of thought now, as I was totally checking out the neighbour...

OH yes that's one of the points....

Spring kicked off in Australia on Saturday (1st of Sept for those who are wondering) and it was bitterly cold... I tweeted that spring has sprung, and so had my jumper, trackpants and heater!  Today however (7th of September) it's HOT we're talking 34c where I live. It's blowing a gale from the west which equals HOT wind (I'm on the east coast of Australia, and to the west of me is desert, thus hot air blowing from the west). Anyway, I'm sitting here in shorts and a t-shirt, with the window open and the fan on, checking out my attractive neighbour, she's far too young for me though... but hey there's no harm in window shopping.


That's all I've got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring is technically the 21st because of the equinox, I carry around a notebook in my bag and I have some around the house in case ideas pop up.

You could buy a small electric note taker and talk into it when the ideas strike. Or you could use the sound recorder on an iPhone it you have one.