Friday, September 14, 2012

Only took me five years

So about two weeks ago, I decided to become one with the tech world and get an iPhone. I already own an ipod touch 2nd generation  (which my mum now owns) and a 4th generation. However the price of iPhone plans have been too high for me to get one, until recently.

For $45.00 a month I get $450.00 of calls and 2 gig of data.

I've also added the $8.00 per month of insurance. So rounded up approx $55.00 a month I have an iPhone.

It arrived today the day after they announced the iPhone 5 but anyway!

I like it, I think Suri is hilarious and hopefully they will update it so she can assist 'Australian's with where to eat in the future.

Whilst embracing my inner geek, I'm about to go and make my first phone call on it.

That's all I've got.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never had an iPhone either, but have the latest iPod touch and classic plus the iPad 2 which I bought cheap the day before #3 came out, and now that iPhone #5 is here, it has a different jack and needs new cords and shit, not sure I want one. Might just see if I could get a 4s cheap instead.

And then there's the plans. I don't care to make a lot of calls, just want free social media, texts and whatnot. There is an app you can download to make free calls to other iPhone users called Viber.