Sunday, February 1, 2009

Experimental writing

This semester I'm taking on a subject called "Writing from the edge" I got the study guide for it today. It looks like a do your head in type class. This semester is going to be a tough one. I've reached for the dictionary too many times already :(

This is something that just come out whilst trying to digest the main points of topic one.

*********************************************

Motion exposure

I lay motionless.
I’ve been overexposed.
Overexposed to, the rigours of the motion.
Just going through the motions,
Clearly can, have dire consequences.
Sometimes


********************************************

I've got no idea if the punctuation is right - I put in commas and the green line saying 'Dumb arse you're not making a proper sentence' went away Woohoo :)

That's all I've got

No comments: