Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reading

I'm a slow reader. Super slow. I received the list of books for one of my classes yesterday they are as follows:

Jane Eyre
The Tempest
Mrs Dalloway
Wide Sargasso Sea
Flaubert's Parrot

Five books FIVE and that's just one class, not including weekly readings etc. If I start today I 'might' have the books finished by the end of semester. (20 weeks) Not sure I'll have them read in time to write the 5 essays about them all!

Five books which I've never read before. On the up side. At least I can add them to the list of books I've read in my lifetime which isn't that many considering my age!


Semester one 2009 officially kicks off on Monday the 23rd of Feb the day after my birthday. I'll clearly be spending all my 'free' time reading if I'm to ever get through these books.

That's all I've got.

No comments: