Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ninety Three - Greenday

So as I tap away at my laptop keyboard. This is blog number 93! This is by far the longest journal I've managed to keep going. I usually start something, forget about it, then can't remember what the url was for the blog, and it then becomes a permanent fixture out there someone in cyberspace never to be seen again!

I got my readings and unit info for Uni today. The use of the word 'busy' would be an understatement I'll have stuff literally coming out my ears at this rate. I've got to write a 20min play on a subject of my choice. I've got to write 500 words per week online on various topics for the political subject along with two 2,000 word essays, and I've got three 3,000 word essays and eight books to read for another class. So busy is without doubt an understatement!!

I just paid my car rego and insurance. I'm now so very very poor. The timing kinda sucks as I was hoping to try and get some tickets for Green Day in Brisbane in December. The pre-sale starts tomorrow, but tickets are a flat rate of $102.15 regardless of sitting or standing. I was hoping that the seated tickets might be a little cheaper, thus I'd be able to get two of those. However that isn't going to be the case.

I'll 'try' and get some tickets tomorrow, and just get slogged the extra $35 I'll be issued for going over my limit on my credit card. I'm off to try and get through another one of the eight books I have to read for school. At this rate I'll be reading 22hrs out of a 24hr day!!

That's all I've got

No comments: