Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finish line is in sight

Hello readers,

Thanks for sticking with me.

I'm about to embark on my final semester of Uni for my degree in writing. If I'm honest I'm a little 'WTF' about it all. It feels like it has come to an end so quickly yet - it's been almost four years of my life... Where the hell did those four years go? Other then in the consumption of Redbull and chocolate to 'get me through' those tough assignments.

This is the first time in my life I'm on the cusp of actually finishing something ever in my life. I've got 'bits' of various qualifications over the years from I.T through to graphic design etc. But never something that allows for letters to appear at the end of my name should I choose to put them there.

So plan of attack is to - update this more often and finish my degree.

That's all I've got
Sal ;)

No comments: