Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm on holidays :)

Did I mention that I'm on holidays? I am - just so you all know....

What do I have planned?

I'm off to visit my brother and my nephews this week for a week, before returning to finish up editing and writing an END to my Nanowrimo piece I wrote last year. I'm going to re-read over it while I'm at my brothers so the storyline is fresh in my head, then I'll write an ending that MAY or MAY NOT lead to a sequel... I've been thinking of various ways to end it while I've been staring at the ceiling at nights.

I've also been thinking of story arcs for my 2010 Nano project, in which the main protagonist is to be called "Scott" in honour of 'Scoman' who is #Rad :)

Right now I'm in the process of packing to go to the back of beyond. Packing kinda sucks in a way, I've never been a huge fan of it, and I always leave it to the last minute, thus forgetting something, you'd think I'd have learnt by now!!

Anyway - I just wanted to pop my head up and say 'hello' and mention that I'm on Holidays!!!!

I'll try and be more diligent with my posts while I'm *cough* on holidays!!!

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

It sounds like you're in need of a holiday.

I would suggest you seek time off immediately.

CATE said...

Ummmm, you wouldn't be on holidays would you?